The future altek boom
A spray boom made of carbon is developed by an altek partner company.
The distinctive design of the lower and upper struts supports the torsion and bending loads with maximum rigidity. The production in the winding Technology process ensures the ideal fiber pattern without Joints within the spars. Carbonfiber booms are up to 50% lighter than steel structures and 30% lighter than aluminum structures.
The modular design allows a perfect match to the sprayer.
More information about our partner company can be found at www.CarboFibretec.de
- Octagon-design of the lower beam in CFRP has torsion and bending keys
- Square top bar and truss braces provide maximum vertical rigidity
- Modular design
- Impact protection for nozzle Assembly
- Weight-optimized construction: at 36m - approx. 450kg (incl. joints and actuators, excl. center part and height adjustment)
- continuous carbon fiber, no joints inside the spars